Sunday, November 6, 2016

Day 6: Sunday Short

It's another beautiful sunny (but short) day here in Wisconsin. The good thing about the time change is that now the sun is up by the time my hubby comes home, so we sat outside on the porch, in the sun, and talked, before he went to sleep. I have strict instructions to wake him at 1 pm so we can do stuff together. Then he works tonight (Sunday - Monday), then he's off Tuesday.

Here are a couple pictures from the porch:

"Million" leaves in the early morning sun

Misty morning with squirrel


Because of the time change last night he actually worked 13 hours. He currently works 7 pm to 7 am, but with the time change, in reality he came home at 8 am, which is what some of my clocks said before I changed them. I hope they pay him the extra hour.

No comments: