Saturday, August 27, 2016

Rest

Yesterday I spent most of the day having fun arranging my plants and rocks. The day before I did laundry and took the sower curtain down, washed it, and hung it back up. I really didn't know that was going to make my shoulders and sides of my neck hurt as much as it did. But instead of resting, I did stuff all day yesterday. I was hurting last night. I don't take anything stronger than aspirin. Rest helps. I'm doing lots of resting today.

The shower curtain lost some of its pictures in the wash, so we decided to buy a new one, especially since after all that trouble it still has mold spots at the bottom. My hubby promised to take the old one down and hang the new one, since I found out that much activity over my head is a real set-back.

My hair is still falling out by the handfuls. I'm going back to taking vitamins (in addition to the biotin) and am trying to eat better. It's the ole' "post surgical hair loss", and it usually lasts about 6 months. So it looks like I have 3 more months of loosing handfuls. It's alarming, but all the forum posts I've read assure everyone their hair will grow back. It could take awhile.

I had to close the windows this morning. It was a bit chilly, but they are open again now. It's been raining again. My daughter in Indiana has a birthday tomorrow. Her hubby bought her roses and sent them to her work.


No comments: