Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Pike Lake

My neighbor and I had another Girl's Day Out. We decided to go to Grafton. On the way there, I wanted to stop at the Pike Lake office and purchase a 2018 State Park sticker. I asked the lady, "Who posts to the Friends of Pike Lake facebook page?" Turns out she does! We chatted awhile, and she said I am her biggest follower. How cool is that!

My neighbor and I had a good time shopping in Grafton. After we came home I started dough for homemade pizza, and had her and her husband over for dinner. We all told stories, looked at pictures, ate pizza and laughed a lot.

I came home with two more plants. I honestly don't know how I keep fitting them in my overcrowded light stand.
 Haworthiopsis coarctata var. greenii

Haworthia pygmaea

My neighbor scored a miniature Gasteria.

No comments: