Friday, January 26, 2018

Girls Day Out

Today started out nice and sunny, and in the 40's, so my neighbor and I went shopping in West Bend. We looked for succulents in Steins, Home Depot and Meijer's. We stopped for coffee at Dunn Brothers Coffee It was my neighbor's first time ever being in a coffee bar. My neighbor had a blast and bought several plants. I didn't see a lot that I wanted but I bought one, a Haworthia.


While my dear husband toils daily taking care of his mom (God Bless him), I am bored without him and filling my time with Facebook, watching PBS and packing, oh, and drawing a little and succulent shopping. Well, hey, I'm not crying.

I saw my doctor the other day. I requested it because I was having issues. She ran some labs and prescribed some Pepsid for my excessive heartburn, magnesium for leg cramps, and estrogen cream for dryness down there, because I noticed some pink, and I was alarmed, especially since hubby is away so nothing is going on...personally....I think you get it. Just dryness.

The Pepsid has helped a lot. I was to the point that I couldn't eat anything without pain. I also bought some probiotics. I think some of my problems are from my life turning into a train wreck after loosing my daughter. I mostly cried for 6 months, but I had to make a choice. I had to choose life.

No comments: