Thursday, October 3, 2024

Response from My Insurance

 "Thank you for reaching out. We certainly understand your concerns and frustrations. There was a redesign done of the pharmacy side of things made by Medicare that we had to accommodate for. I’m sorry you are dissatisfied with our plan offerings in 2025. I will document your dissatisfaction with our 2025 benefit offerings. Our product manager does review feedback/complaints to take into

consideration when reviewing benefits for upcoming years. These are our Medicare approved benefits for 2025, we encourage you to compare plans and choose a plan that best fits your needs. This is your time to look at other plan options available, consider premiums, copays, network and make a choice that best fits your needs for the upcoming year."

So, I will repeat, the Inflation Reduction Act has broken Medicare. This so-called redesign that Medicare stuck us with will make my medication MORE EXPENSIVE. 
 

No comments: