Monday, November 11, 2019

Just Some Random Thoughts

Some other drafts I never published. From a few months ago:

I still struggle with bouts of sadness and moodiness. I heard something the other day.

"It is far better to remember the wonderful person that you lost than to remember that you lost a wonderful person." Martin Lewis on the loss of his mother.

I'm trying to work toward that.

I am so grateful for my husband and my older daughter, for the perseverance and patience they show toward me in my journey of grief.

1 comment:

A :-) said...

Grief has no timetable. Is there a group you could meet with? I've heard that Compassionate Friends is good - and somehow I'm thinking that maybe I heard that from you. Or maybe find a therapist there to work with? Hang in - glad you're blogging again :-)