Saturday, December 29, 2018

Looking Forward to 2019

In spite of my wallowing in sadness, 2018 was a pretty good year. The company my hubby works for changed their pay rate and gave everyone substantial raises. We have been able to save quite a bit. My hubby's parents got their visitor visa. The plan is for them to visit this spring for about a month.

My hubby is going to try to quit smoking again.

I hope that in 2019 I can learn to be happier.

My daughter said they might be able to come visit next month. That will be a joyous time. Now I hope I can finish the photo album in time. I have looked through almost all the pictures and wept over the ones of my daughter that I had not seen in some time. Every time I pull up a new memory I end up mourning all over again. There are a lot of people in my past that I miss, a lot of good times with family who have mostly all passed away. If it wasn't for my first daughter and my husband I would have no one.

Well, this cloudy weather doesn't help, either. And the short days.

I better get to work on that album.

No comments: