Monday, May 8, 2017

May 5th

May 5th was the one year anniversary of my neck surgery. I am doing well in that respect, I will always have a range of motion (ROM) limit and my neck can still hurt a bit if I try to push that ROM too far. Sometimes my shoulder get achy. Oh well.

Also, on May 5th I had an appointment with the Endocrinologist (hormone doc) in Menomonee Falls. He asked lots of questions. He listened carefully to my answers. He understood why I was concerned (lost 3 family members because they chose to ignore their bodies). He said my numbers can be off because of stress, but....he will test me for something rare. I have 2 swabs that at exactly 11 pm I chew one for 2 minutes and place it in the vial. The next night I chew the second one. The following morning I get my blood drawn at the lab (here in Hartford) at 8 am, The results will be sent to the Endo doc in Menomonee Falls.

Not a lot of news for you now, and I won't be checking in for a few days.


No comments: