Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Ten on Tuesday

Putting a name on my feelings was another turning point for me. I suddenly crawled out of my pity pit, so, here are 10 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Washing my own hair and taking a shower without it being a big production of changing the pads on my brace.

2. Looking down without feeling like the back of my head is stuck on with pins and needles.

3. Increasing my range of motion

4. Cooking (hard when you can't look down)....how do you cut onions?

5. Being strong enough to walk the Lions's Den trails at Grafton with my hubby and daughter.

6. Take a trip to the Dells.

7. Visit old friends in Indiana

8. See my older daughter and her hubby again soon

9. See my younger daughter build her new life

10. Get rid of this neck brace forever!

No comments: